Beschreibung Test Engineer
Key elements are:
- Taking the responsibility and ownership to declare the level of quality of the released system.
- Be the bridge between verification on one side and quality on the other side.
- Review product requirements and designs from a test point of view and to liaise with the relevant designer for this. •
- Define test plan / planning.
- Review Master Test (Release) Plan / Test Plan and implement strategy defined.
- Review of Requirement and Design documents from test point of view.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test cases/scripts (for system integration, functional and non-functional tests), based on a risk-based strategy, by using test design methods, techniques and tools.
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for unit and integration, verification, validation and release purposes.
- Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design, other system test domains and validation based upon experiences gained.
Know-how & Skills:
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge of Test Engineering profession.
- Knowledge on the test processes, strategies & techniques.
- Can apply FMEA.
- Basic understanding of mechanical, electronic and software development.
- Has understanding of UML models, with respect to testing.
- Basic level of protocol/networking knowledge.
- Understanding of test tools and project management tools.
- Has the ability to apply automated test equipment.
- Can apply automated testing (write & maintain scripts).
- Knows how to participate in Reviews from test viewpoint.
- Knows how to write proper Problem Reports (IEEE Based).
- Quality & Regulatory insight.
- Enforces test approach within development
- At least 3-5 year in development and testing is required.
- Agile/Lean / DevOps / Continuous integration / continuous testing / test automation
- Analytical and conceptual skills.
- Takes personal ownership for own deliverables in terms of content, quality and time.
- Feels committed to agreed team deliverables.
- Leadership skills.
Are you interested in this job opportunity? Please get in contact with Diego Sanz Lopez via firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31(0)6 30741713